The Alien General's Wedding (Scifi Alien Romance) (In The Stars Romance)
by Luna Hunter on 2018-04-26
Always the bridesmaid, never the galactic bride...
Zoey's life is thrown for a loop when her cousin Nora gets in touch with her. To say she has big news is an understatement..
Nora drops these bombshells on her:
1) Nora is getting married to a seven foot tall, alien warlord called Torin.
2) The wedding is next weekend.
3) Oh yeah, it's doubling as an Intergalactic Peace Summit as well, to smooth relations between humans and Zorans after the narrowly avoided inter-species war.
4) Will you be my maid of honor?
5) Also, that means you'll have to do the opening dance, in front of the whole intergalactic elite, with the gorgeous, brooding Zoran warrior named Kage. No problem, right?
When Zoey sees Kage, a towering mass of purple muscle with teal eyes that make her weak at the knees, she realizes that she might be in over her head...The Alien General’s Wedding is a 15.000 word short story, and is part of the In The Stars Romance line.
It’s short, sweet and steamy. It can be read as a standalone, but it'll make more sense if you read my Barbarian Brides series. However, if you're on the mood for an alien wedding, then feel free to pick this book up! No cheating, HEA guaranteed!